The Dashboards show an overview of all the users, tickets and their statuses for the region.
The amount and type of data displayed will depend on your role in your company and what your assigned role has access to:
North America - refers to enquiries as "Tickets"
Australia - refers to enquiries as "Enquiries" or "Jobs"
New Zealand - refers to enquiries as "Enquiries"
MTD = Month to Date
YTD = Year to Date
Tickets/Enquiries/Jobs = Incoming tickets/requests from customers
Notifications = Notifications sent to Authorities (e.g. utilities) via email, ftp, etc.
Caller Notifications = Outgoing responses to customers
- All dashboards update approximately every 5 minutes. This can be changed as desired, up to a maximum refresh rate of every 2 minutes.
- North America refers to enquiries as "Tickets", Australia refers to these tickets as "Enquiries" or "Jobs", and New Zealand refers to these as "Enquiries".
The Dashboard is broken up in to the following four quadrants:
- Ticket and Notification stats (top left)
- Ticket Mapping (top right)
- Tickets by Medium (bottom left)
- Tickets by Type (bottom right)
Ticket and Notification stats:
- Tickets/Enquiries: total number of tickets – shown for today, for the month to date and for the year to date
- Overall Notifications: total number of notifications sent to the relevant asset owner/s – shown for today, for the month to date and for the year to date
- Caller Notifications: total number of caller notifications sent to customers – shown for today, for the month to date and for the year to date
- Users: total number of new users - shown for today, for the month to date and for the year to date
- Medium MTD: total number of tickets for the month to date – shown according to the medium the tickets came in by (Web, Phone, etc.)
- Ticket/Enquiry/Job Types MTD: total number of tickets for the month to date – shown according to the Ticket Type (Emergency, Regular, etc.)
Ticket Mapping - shows the location of jobs requested:
- It shows the location of all the tickets for the last 30 days.
- It can be shown as a heat map and/or cluster map
Please note: zooming in reveals more detail and splits the ticket locations more. To change between heat map and cluster count, simply click the Layers button in the top right corner of the map.
Tickets by Medium - shows the total number of tickets and then breaks it down according to how they were received:
- North America - Web or Phone
- Australia and New Zealand - Mobile, MobileWeb, Phone, Web, WebService
Tickets by Type - shows the total number of tickets and then breaks them down into to various ticket types:
- North America - Emergency, Regular, Damage, Cross-Bore, ERT, Project, Priority, Short Notice, Planning & Design
- Australia and New Zealand - Excavation, Design and Emergency
Please sign in to leave a comment.