To log in, fill in your username and password in the Log In panel as shown to the right (you can have a password or your username emailed to you if you have forgotten either of these by clicking the buttons at the bottom of the login panel).
Depending on your user status, your default screen and available functions will vary:
- Users without admin rights can see Operations and Settings, but Settings will be a read-only
- Users with admin rights will see the Operations and Settings menus with read-write access to both
- Owners will see Dashboards, Operations, Reports and Settings
- Service Operators without admin rights will see Operations, and Settings, but Settings will be read-only access
- Service Operators with admin rights will see Dashboards, Operations, Reports and Settings
To log out, click on the logout icon in the top right-hand corner of the blue ribbon: